Wealth Management is more than just investment advice as it can encompass various facets of a client's financial life. Our comprehensive Wealth Management Services can combine investment management, financial planning advice and tax services (individual clients) for a single advisory fee. Clients can generally expect to receive:
- Advisory services designed to provide you with customized advice from a Fee-Only Certified Financial Planner™ professional, so you can be sure your financial needs will be addressed by an expert;
- Evaluation of your current investment situation and development of a mutually agreed investment plan or strategy;
- Assistance throughout the selection and implementation process;
- Client assets are maintained in the client's name. We do not maintain custody of securities. All transaction confirmations, regular statements and brokerage communications are sent directly to our clients (with copies sent to our office);
- Ongoing personal attention and management of your investment portfolio, consistent with your stated financial constraints, objectives, time horizon, risk tolerance and the prevailing economic conditions;
- Integrated Tax Planning and Preparation Services - Individual clients' annual Personal 1040 Federal income tax return and State income tax return;
- George Papadopoulos, CPA/PFS, CFP® remains available to your throughout the engagement for consultations pertaining to your portfolio, changes in your financial situation and issues related to financial planning.
In addition to the above detailed services, please note that:
- All or a portion of your fees may be tax deductible;
- Investments are usually made in either no-load mutual funds and/or exchange traded funds (ETFs) purchased at discounted brokerage rates (starting at $9.99 per trade);
- All client information, by law, is confidential.
One-time or periodic financial advice may be obtained as my time permits. Consultations are billed at $250 per hour or for larger projects, a project fee may be proposed.
Consultation clients are welcome to implement any advice or recommendations pertaining to securities or non-securities matters, in whole or in part, entirely at the client's discretion and via the service provider(s) of the client's choice.
We begin the process with a short phone conversation to determine whether there is a potential fit. If there is, we then set an appointment to meet.
In preparation for our meeting, please download and complete the short questionnaire located in the "Forms" section of this website. Kindly return your completed form to me at least a few days before our meeting.
The information you provide prior to and during our meeting will help me to understand your current situation, goals and objectives. You will have an opportunity to learn more about our unbiased fee-only services, our fiduciary obligations to clients, my qualifications and work style. This questionnaire and the meeting will give me a better understanding of you and your situation and whether or not I can add value for you.
Our initial meetings generally last an hour or two. You can expect to receive copies of the following documents before or at the conclusion of our meeting:
- Form ADV Part 2 Brochure - an Adviser's full disclosure document;
- Signed National Association of Personal Financial Advisors Fiduciary Oath
- Client agreement for review and discussion